Monday, May 28, 2012

How many days, weeks, months or years since my last post?

im beginnin to hate my life every single bit. i feel i cant be happy anymore. whats more to feel happy? nobody cares about what i say or what i think.

to make them happy i follow whatver or anybody say and let them win or be happy and they have the pride and be proud wherelae i look down and swallow all my emotions.

not some emo shit im spitting,
But seriously life is gettin more and more fucked up.

Im in a mess. My life is in a mess my sociallife is in a mess!

The only thing i feel i accomplishes is to get a Freaking 7D. Thats all. an how pathetic with girlfriend help. i cant even do things on my own for my own.

i want to start school. i love to learn but look what happen?

sobs sobs.
i really cant take this anymore.
really had enough!!!!!

friends never been friends. best never been best. all fake! fake reasons stupid excuses! All cibai!