Thursday, November 11, 2010











its been awhile since i let this chamber of secret rot.
things had not been so well this past few weeks.


for me and girlfriend, things just go horribly wrong.
some advice would be like 'go for it', 'believe in yourself',
but these advice are just words and still we're the one
that has to make the decision and feel the pain or burden.


if you find my post boring or find me an emo shit.
i dont care, because this is where i pen down my negative thoughts, and
i only share my positiveness on photographs. if this bores you, you're invited to leave this very blog.


As i was saying, things just go horribly wrong, and that affect us both so much.
I don't wish to disclose it here or anywhere till i am ready to tell, because, i don't find it
fun to tell people whats been going on around my life.


Stress.
Everyone faces different type of stress in their daily lives, be it form work, home or even just sleeping.
I taught myself 1 thing that is important in life, that is How To Handle Stress. You see, stress is never ending
if we avoided it. The more you run, the more you compound. I face stress and that makes me a better man.
But what i am not now is am i facing stress?


I don't feel anything that is relevant in the symptoms of stress, but what i am feeling now is lost and confuse.
Why is that when i have things to type out but i can't and dont bare to just pen it down?


haiz.
i will end here.